Calcium HypochloriteCalcium Hypochlorite is white crystal power or granular or tablets (100 or 200 gm). It has powerful bleaching and germicidal functions and has widely adopted in the textile and paper-making industries, industrial sewage treatment, and household sanitation. Other applications are found in swimming pools, portable water, vegetable, silkworm breeding, etc.
Calcium Hypochlorite (Calcium Process)
- CAS #7778-54-3 , Formula 3Ca(OCl)22Ca(OH)23H2O
- Physical appearance: powder, granular (10-50 mesh)
- Available chlorine: 65% min.
- Moisture: 5% max.
- Packing: by 45 or 50 kg plastic drums or iron drums
- UN # 1748, Class 5.1
Calcium Hypochlorite (Sodium Process)
- Physical appearance: granular (14-50 mesh), tablets (10-200 gr)
- Available chlorine: 70% min.
- Moisture: 3-10% max.
- Packing: by 25, 40, 50 or 55 kg plastic drums
- UN #: 2880, Class: 5.1
Note: As Calcium Hypochlorite (CalHp) is classified as "dangerous goods", no shipping company would accept LCL (less-than-container-load) shipment; we only accept orders based on 20' or 40' FCL (full-container-load) shipment.
Home | Back to Water Treatment Chemicals | Site Map
Tel: 86-10-8795-2546 | Fax: 86-10-8795-2541 | E-Mail "THC"
Read this page first before you inquire!
Copyright 1998-2010 by Beijing THC Limited. All rights reserved.