Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate, Sodium Dichloroisocyanuric AcidSodium Dichloroisocyanurate (Sodium Dichloroisocyanuric Acid, Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate, or Dichloroisocyanuric Acid, SDIC) is white crystal powder, granular or tablets. SDIC is widely applied for the sterilization of swimming pool and drinking water, or fighting against infectious diseases, or act as disinfectant in raising silkworm, livestock, poultry and fish raising. Other applications are also found in wool shrinkage, textile bleaching, and industrial circulating water cleaning.
- CAS # 2893-78-9, Formula C3O3N3Cl3Na
- Available chlorine: 56% min.; 60% min.
- pH value (1% water solution): 5.5 - 7.0
- Physical appearance: powder, granular (8-30 or 20-60 mesh), tablets (10-200 gm)
- Effervescent tablet in 250, 500, 650 or 1000 milligrams also available on request
- Packing: by 25 or 50 kg plastic drums
- UN # 2465, Class 5.1
Note: As Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate is classified as "dangerous goods", no shipping company would accept LCL (less-than-container-load) shipment; we only accept orders based on 20' or 40' FCL (full-container-load) shipment.
Home | Back to Water Treatment Chemicals | Site Map
Tel: 86-10-8795-2546 | Fax: 86-10-8795-2541 | E-Mail "THC"
Read this page first before you inquire!
Copyright 1998-2010 by Beijing THC Limited. All rights reserved.